Saturday, August 21, 2010

What A Girl Wants To Hear
GIRL : Thanks for the fun today
BOY : No problem
GIRL : Can i ask a few question ?
BOY : Sure
GIRL : And ...............be honest
have i ever crossed your mind
BOY : NO
GIRL : DO you like me ?
BOY : NO
GIRL : Do you want me ?
BOY : NO
GIRL : Would you cry if i left
BOY : NO
GIRL : Would you life for me ?
BOY : NO
GIRL : Would you do everything for me ?
BOY : NO
GIRL : Choose me or your life

The girl ran away in shock depression
The boy ran after her
and
told her.......
The reason you never crossed my mind because.....
YOUR ALWAYS ON MY MIND
The reason why i don't like you is because..........
I LOVE YOU
The reason i don't want is because..............
I NEED YOU
The reason why i wouldn't cry if left.......
BECAUSE I'II DIE IF YOU LEFT
The reason i wouldn't life for you is because...........
I WOULD DIE FOR YOU
The reason i'm not willing to do anything for you is because..........
I WOULD DO EVERTHING FOR YOU
The reason i chose my life is because........
YOU ARE MY LIFE
~~THE END~~